Health & Safety
About Our Health & Safety Certifications
Exact Oilfield Developing Ltd has a valid Certificate of Recognition (COR# 20180209-5208) through Energy Safety Canada. We are proud to have held the certificate since 2001. Also, we are in good standing with the Partnership in Injury Reduction Program.
Exact Oilfield is a member of ISNetworld, Complyworks and Avetta. These companies coordinate, review, and score our safety information and qualifications for the majority of our clients.
All employees are required to hold all or most of the following certifications:
- Standard First Aid Level C CPR and AED
- H2S Alive
- WHMIS 2015
- Transportation of Dangerous Goods (TDG)
- PST/CSTS or equivalent general safety training
- Ground Disturbance Level II
- Confined Space Entry and Rescue
- Fall Protection
Additional training provided by Exact Oilfield includes:
- Emergency Response and Preparedness
- AB Wildfire
- Wildlife Awareness
- Drug and Alcohol Awareness
- Hours of Service
- Mobile Equipment
Contractors are required to hold all of the following:
- WCB Coverage
- Liability Insurance
- Most or all of the training courses listed above
Safety is a condition of employment.
CONTACT US TODAY FOR A QUOTE
Exact Oilfield Developing Ltd.
1412 Tamarack Road N.E.
Slave Lake, Alberta, T0G 2A0
Monday - Sunday:
6:00 AM - 5:00 PM
7 days a week