Health & Safety
About Our Health & Safety Certifications
Exact Oilfield Developing Ltd has a valid Certificate of Recognition (COR# 20180209-5208) through Energy Safety Canada. We are proud to have held the certificate since 2001. Also, we are in good standing with the Partnership in Injury Reduction Program.
Exact Oilfield is a member of ISNetworld, which is a safety company that coordinates and reviews safety information and qualifications for Husky Energy, Cenovus Energy, Plains Midstream Canada, and TransCanada.
We are also a member of Complyworks, which coordinates the same information for Canadian Natural Resources, Vermilion Energy, and other companies.
All employees are required to hold all or most of the following certifications:
- Standard First Aid Level C CPR and AED
- H2S Alive
- WHMIS 2015
- Transportation of Dangerous Goods (TDG)
- PST/CSTS or equivalent general safety training
- Ground Disturbance Level II
- Confined Space Entry and Rescue
- Fall Protection
Additional training provided by Exact Oilfield includes:
- Emergency Response and Preparedness
- AB Wildfire
- Wildlife Awareness
- Drug and Alcohol Awareness
- Hours of Service
- Mobile Equipment
Contractors are required to hold all of the following:
- WCB Coverage
- Liability Insurance
- Most or all of the training courses listed above
Safety is a condition of employment.
CONTACT US TODAY FOR A QUOTE
Exact Oilfield Developing Ltd.
1412 Tamarack Road N.E.
Slave Lake, Alberta, T0G 2A0
Monday - Sunday:
6:00 AM - 5:00 PM
7 days a week